In this episode, host Cherri Jacobs Pruitt interviews John C Havens on the intersection between technology and culture; and how our orientation on the domination - partnership social lens continuum impacts this intersection. This thought provoking discussion touches on knowing your values, consent in data usage, combating isolation, and resources such as the Center for Partnership Systems’ Partnership Toolkit. John C. Havens is a writer, speaker, and activist, and Sustainability Practice Lead for the IEEE Standards Association, and Founding Executive Director of The IEEE Global Initiative on Ethics of Autonomous and Intelligent Systems.
- Center for Partnership Systems’ Partnership Toolkit
- Center for Partnership Learning Center
- Social Wealth Economic Indicators
- Planet Positive 2030, Strong Sustainability by Design
- The Chalice and the Blade: Our History, Our Future, Riane Eisler
- The Power of Partnership: Seven Relationships that will Change Your Life, Riane Eisler
- Resilience, Rising Appalachia
Join the Partnership Movement:
1. Share/like/review/connect on social media.
2. Subscribe for new episodes every other Tuesday.
3. Sustain POP: https://lnkd.in/g_q2tXFc.
4. Become a sponsor: email@example.com.
5. Submit your Partnership story to become a POP feature!
6. Enroll in Changing Our Lives, Changing Our Stories course: https://lnkd.in/gPZR3JTQ
Download the POP Podcast here
Or here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/2207697