The Partnership Community News is our bi-monthly newsletter that is shared with our global community of 10,000+ readers. Subscribe and be the first to hear about special events, Riane Eisler's interviews and videos, webinars, new courses and program announcements. Learn how you can support the growing Partnerism Movement.
The People Making Waves section of the newsletter highlights blog posts written by our community members. For more information on proposing and submitting a blog post, see the Community Voices Submission Guidelines.
Read the October 2022 issue of the Partnership Newsletter that focuses on:
- The launch of The Partnership Technology Toolkit, developed by the Center for Partnership Systems with support from the Ford Foundation.
- The goal of the toolkit is to shift technologists' thinking, reject false narratives about what is possible, and build technologies that support a more caring, sustainable, equitable, partnership future.
- Whether you use, build, or fund new technologies, applying the Partnership frame makes all the difference between perpetuating oppression, violence, and inequity or moving toward greater equity, peace, and sustainability.
- The toolkit is free for individual use, but we do ask that you help us spread the word on social media with the social media kit linked below.
- Do you know anyone who would benefit from or help champion the Partnership Technology Toolkit? Please share it with them or connect them with us!
Access and download past issues of the Partnership Community News and News Digests, 2018-2022.