Join us as we sit down with Riane Eisler, founder of the Center for Partnership Systems, to explore her pioneering work and the power of Partnership.
Riane shares her own journey, which began with her early childhood experiences as a refugee fleeing the Nazis, and delves into how the domination and partnership systems have shaped our world for millennia – affecting family, gender, and economics.
As we dive deeper, Riane sheds light on the Partnership-Domination social scale that provides a lens through which we can transform cultures for a world that values caring, nature, and shared prosperity. She also shares valuable resources available at through the Center for Partnership Systems.
Don't miss this insightful conversation on building a kinder, more connected society through the transformative power of the Partnership ethos.
Listen to the POP Podcast here.
Season 1, Episode 1
- Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives course
- The Technology Toolkit
- The Social Wealth Index
- Caring and Connected Parenting Guide
- The Chalice and the Blade: Our History, Our Future
- Sacred Pleasure: Sex, Myth, and the Politics of the Body, New Paths to Power and Love
- Tomorrow’s Children: A Blueprint to Partnership Education in the 21st. Century
- The Power of Partnership: Seven Relationships That Will Change Your Life
- The Real Wealth of Nations: Creating a Caring Economy
- Nurturing Our Humanity: How Domination and Partnership Shape Our Brain, Lives, and Future