About Our Programs
Leadership and Learning Programs are a cornerstone of the Center for Partnership Studies and the Caring Economy Campaign.
CPS’s Leadership and Learning Programs bring together women and men from around the world to learn how to become leaders of the partnership and caring economy movements. Participants in our online classes study partnership concepts and language and gain the evidence and the tools they need to shift their communities and organizations away from traditions of domination. Our robust alumni community creates opportunities for networking and learning long after the classes are over. Through our online Partnership Learning Community site, program graduates share resources, strategies, and action models and inspire one another to continue the vital work of cultural transformation.
- Strong Kindness: Practicing Skillful Responses to Dominating Behavior: 4-session workshop
- The Power of Partnership: Introductory webinar and 7-session workshop
- Practicing Partnership with the Earth with Ann Amberg: Introductory webinar and 5-session workshop
- Power, Sex and Money: Introduction to the Changing Our Story course
- Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives: Riane Eisler’s Cultural Transformation Course
- Introduction to a Caring Economy
- Caring Economy Advocates Program (CAP): 3-session workshop
- Exploring Your Creative Constellation: Creativity through the Partnership Lens with Sara Saltee (2018)
The Power of Partnership
Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives
Young Women Leaders Program
The Partnership Learning Community
Connect with Alumni Worldwide
The Partnership Learning Community (PLC) is the growing online community hub of the Center for Partnership Studies’ Leadership and Learning Programs. To date, there 400+ graduates of the Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives course, the Caring Economy Advocates Program, The Young Leaders Program, and Partnership Practices workshops in 17 countries.
In the PLC, alumni and current course participants access resources and materials related to their learning. Community members can network with one another, contribute to the Blog and Forum, and share news and updates on their activities related to the partnership and caring economy movements.