About Our Programs
Leadership and Learning Programs are a cornerstone of the Center for Partnership Studies and the Caring Economy Campaign.
CPS’s Leadership and Learning Programs bring together women and men from around the world to learn how to become leaders of the partnership and caring economy movements. Participants in our online classes study partnership concepts and language and gain the evidence and the tools they need to shift their communities and organizations away from traditions of domination. Our robust alumni community creates opportunities for networking and learning long after the classes are over. Through our online Partnership Learning Community site, program graduates share resources, strategies, and action models and inspire one another to continue the vital work of cultural transformation.
The Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives: Self-Study course
The Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives: Self-Study course offers a unique opportunity to explore Riane Eisler's foundational cultural transformation program in an easy, self-directed and self-paced format. You will have access to four exclusive course videos, along with step-by-step study guides and a resource list. Participants connect with a vibrant international online learning community and have access to the discussion forum. Read more and see video highlights.
Register for the Self-Study course by contacting Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be in touch to confirm your registration, direct you to the CPS site to pay for the course, and then you will receive a Welcome Letter and an invitation to join the Partnership Learning Community, where you can access the course video links and study guides.
Please note: there are no live discussion sessions with Riane Eisler included in the self study format.
Course Fee: $75
Questions? Contact Ann.
2019 Webinars and Classes
- Webinar: Partnership Negotiation: How to Be an Agent of Social Change Without Resorting to Domination Tactics -May 16, 2019
- Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives: Riane Eisler’s Cultural Transformation Course - Self-Study
- CPS Partnership Global Community Gathering: Change IS Happening! December 6, 2018. Watch the video
- Webinar: Power With and Power Through – How Women Are Leading Differently October 3, 2018. Watch the video
- Webinar: Behind Our Gender Masks: Empowering Young Women and Men to Express their Full Humanity September 20, 2018 Watch the video
- Webinar: Uncovering the Roots of Violence: New Perspectives on Domestic Violence, Social Justice, and Faith May 22, 2018. Watch the video
- Webinar: Questions You Asked: Further Conversations on Domestic Violence, Social Justice, and Faith June 27, 2018. Watch the video
- Webinar: Raising Caring Men: How Can #MeToo Bring a Revolution in Masculinities? March 6, 2018. Watch the video
Webinar: Power With and Power Through: How Women Are Leading Differently for a Just and Caring World
Webinar: Raising Caring Men
Webinar: Behind Our Gender Masks
Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives
Uncovering the Roots of Violence
The Partnership Learning Community
Connect with Alumni Worldwide
The Partnership Learning Community (PLC) is the growing online community hub of the Center for Partnership Studies’ Leadership and Learning Programs. To date, there 400+ graduates of the Changing Our Story, Changing Our Lives course, the Caring Economy Advocates Program, The Young Leaders Program, and Partnership Practices workshops in 17 countries.
In the PLC, alumni and current course participants access resources and materials related to their learning. Community members can network with one another, contribute to the Blog and Forum, and share news and updates on their activities related to the partnership and caring economy movements.